Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday, Part 2

Apart from headache stuff, this should be a nice weekend. Relaxing, anyway. We're having beautiful fall weather here right now (I live in northern Virginia) and it's supposed to be in the low- to mid-seventies and sunny all weekend. Crisp mornings, just-changing trees, sunny weather! I definitely want to go for a walk this weekend!

Other than that, tonight I'm just going to take it easy. Cook a headache-free (hopefully) meal, watch The Office, which I missed last night because I was at the debate party, and possibly watch Elizabeth, which I have never seen but got on Netflix. I'm seeing a movie on Saturday night with a couple people at the theater about a block away from where I live, so I'm glad we're still staying close to home. Like I said, a relaxing weekend. I think we're also going to dinner beforehand, so we'll see what I can eat. Sunday I'm volunteering at a 10-mile race, which is fun, but I'm not so excited about working the early shift! I'm supposed to be there at 6 a.m.!

Other than that, I've got some class work to do for the Biomedical Ethics class I'm taking at the local community college. It's interesting stuff, but I think the professor is a bit nuts. I really do need to take the first test sometime soon, though. I think a trip to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's will also be on the agenda to get some preservative-free food and pick up a fryer chicken to make chicken stock with (I'll let you know how that goes! Never done it before!). I love going to stores like that in fall. They really get me in the fall mood! Browsing around colorful leaf displays, fat pumpkins, sunflowers, hay bales. It makes me want to go on a hay ride!

Anyway, that's the plan and all for now. Maybe next time I write I won't have a headache!

Bye for now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
I'm a 30-year-old girl just trying to figure it all out when it comes to life, love, and food.