Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Lack of Progress

After posting about my revelation today, I read through my blog. I started from the beginning and read all of the posts, trying to see how I've progressed.

My conclusion? I really haven't. I feel like I've bounced from one weight-loss or anti-headache effort to another, without ever being successful or sticking with them long-term. If I were reading my blog, I would think "wow, this person seems a bit delusional." She doesn't learn. She tries things over and over again and never manages to stick with anything. She just ends up eating every time.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. It's just that I've read other people's blogs and felt some sort of superiority over these people because they didn't seem to realize that they were, in fact, not making any progress. they just kept going right back to the food. Except feeling superior is ridiculous. Because that is EXACTLY what my blog is like. Hm.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
I'm a 30-year-old girl just trying to figure it all out when it comes to life, love, and food.