Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long Time No Blog

So I guess I've had my longest period yet without a blog post. Most times, that means bad things - whether it is lack of weight loss or other traumatic events. In my case, it's all three. Since my last post, I have broken up with my BF of 3.5 years, learned my dad had cancer, moved apartments, tried Overeaters Anonymous, and gained enough weight to go all the way back up to 204. Not great. In fact it sucks. It has been a sucky, suck 2009 so far.

Things are working themselves out, slowly, though. The now ex-BF and I are speaking again. It hurts. So much, but I want to be friends. I just didn't want to marry him. Dad had surgery and is on the mend. We find out in a couple days if the biopsy results show the cancer has spread, but it's looking very, very promising that it hasn't. I moved into a wonderful new apartment (unfortunately, right next to the ex but also right next to a couple good friend, so I have company). I love my new space. OA has given me a lot of think about, and although I'm not sure how much I'm going to involve myself in it going forward, it will be valuable regardless.

So I'm trying to figure my crap out right now. There's been a lot of distraction the last couple months, but I'm hoping that I can concentrate on me a bit more now. I don't know. We'll see. The plan is to come here and post feelings around mealtimes. We'll see how that goes.

Heather from Dietgirl - I had no idea anyone had commented on my posts, but am thrilled that you did! Will try very hard to keep updating this site more, mostly for me.

Thanks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
I'm a 30-year-old girl just trying to figure it all out when it comes to life, love, and food.