Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm So Not Coping

I just said ( I'm so not coping) this to my friend, and I realized how true it is. Well, I'm coping the only way I know how, which is to eat. Yesterday I literally ate the entire box of cereal I bought in the morning. So messed up. The things that amount of fiber will do to your digestive system are not pretty.

So I'm totally not coping. Have you ever reached one of those points in life where you have so many stressors that you don't know what to do? Well, what I do is turn to food. Which is just making everything worse. Like I know I'm getting fatter on top of everything else, so literally everything feels out of control.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
I'm a 30-year-old girl just trying to figure it all out when it comes to life, love, and food.