Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trying to Understand

I have so many thoughts in my head right now. I overate tonight. and not just vegetables or oatmeal or something  healthy. But cookies and m&ms. Lots of them. I did not go out and binge, so I suppose that's good. But I overate. Why? Stress over the job. Food. Headaches. Alcohol. Socializing. There are lots of reasons. I need to think about them tomorrow. But here, now, I just want to come on here to say that I DID NOT BINGE and I need to treat tomorrow like any other day and work on being healthy. Tomorrow I will eat: strawberry/oatmeal/egg bake for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, and pork with broccoli for dinner.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
I'm a 30-year-old girl just trying to figure it all out when it comes to life, love, and food.